Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text is double-spaced with line numbers; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
ArticlesSection default policy
Copyright of all articles published in the Electronic Journal of Structural Engineering will be held by the publisher, EJSE International.
Copyright © 2001 EJSE International, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Statements and opinions expressed in the articles and communications are those of the individual contributors and not the statements and opinions of EJSE International. EJSE assumes no responsibility or liability for any damages or injury to persons or property arising out of the use of any materials, instructions, methods, or ideas contained herein. EJSE expressly disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.