About the Journal
Electronic Journal of Structural Engineering encompasses the full spectrum of structural engineering, including bridge engineering, seismic, steel and concrete. It comprises peer-reviewed technical papers, discussions, and comments, and also news about conferences, workshops, etc. in Structural Engineering. Suggestions for special issues covering selected topics may be considered. Electronic Journal of Structural Engineering is devoted to publishing manuscripts that advance the knowledge of structural engineering beyond state-of-the-art. Electronic Journal of Structural Engineering is published by Electronic Journals for Science and Education Internatinal - EJSE international (EJSEI).
EJSE is seeking original papers (research or state-of the art reviews) of the highest quality for consideration for publication. The papers will be published within 3 to 6 months. The papers are expected to make a significant contribution to the research and development activities of the academic and professional engineering community.
The Journal EJSE will be indexed and abstracted electronically on a world-wide basis. The journal will be distributed only in electronic form. This means that several million people can have access to each electronically published paper simultaneously and literally in real-time. The electronic media and the Internet enable us to publish papers in a very short time to a very wide audience, world-wide. The time spent on printing, shipping, distributing, etc. can be saved.
Original papers are invited from individuals involved in the field of structural engineering and construction. The areas of special interests include the following, but are not limited to:
- Analytical and design methods
- Bridges and High-rise Buildings
- Case studies and failure investigation
- Innovations in design and new technology
- New Construction Materials
- Performance of Structures
- Prefabrication Technology
- Repairs, Strengthening, and Maintenance
- Stability and Scaffolding Engineering
- Soil-structure interaction
- Standards and Codes of Practice
- Structural and solid mechanics
- Structural Safety and Reliability
- Testing Technologies
- Vibration, impact, and structural dynamics
- Wind and earthquake engineering
Researchers and practicing structural engineers are cordially invited to submit their contributions to the profession to the Editorial Board. Please see the Authors' Guide for information on manuscript submission.